Friday, August 27, 2010

Pseudogenesis,again

So, I started a blog back in 2006 and got paranoid about having a webprint and putting myself out there. But I've come to realize, that I like writing and having people comment on my writing. So I'm gonna do this again. Hence the title of this post. I'll probably pull from my classes I'm taking for discussion topics. At least this semester anyway. I'm taking a cultural anthropology course and I'm curious to see what others outside the class think about the discussion topics from there.

And why the title of the blog? Since I've done a 180 from transportation and am going into nursing I really am reinventing who I am. In a way. But more than that, I think we are constantly reinventing ourselves. Some days more than others and sometimes with greater effect than at other times.

Anyway, I'm thinking this might also be sort of therapeutic for me and maybe, just maybe, might help me be a better writer. Someday I want to write a book. Maybe this will be the springboard.

Thanks for reading and please post comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment